Bay Area Social Security Disability And SSI Lawyers
At the Law Offices of Cynthia G. Starkey , we represent clients in a wide variety of Social Security Disability Insurance and SSI appeals at every stage of the process. Our Social Security Disability attorneys have a proven record of results.
With offices in San Jose, Fremont and San Mateo, we are able to provide convenient local counsel to clients in your community. We handle SSDI and SSI appeals and assist clients in a variety of Social Security Disability matters. We have outlined our legal services in greater detail throughout this site. To learn more, contact our firm, or click on any of the links below for further information:
- Social Security Disability and SSI appeals: If you have applied for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and been denied, we can help. We offer a free consultation and case evaluation. If retained to handle your appeal, we charge no fees unless we recover benefits for you.
- Physical disabilities: Learn more about what constitutes a qualifying SSDI/SSI disability. See examples of specific types of medical conditions that may constitute a qualifying physical disability.
- Mental disabilities: See examples of specific types of mental health conditions that may constitute a qualifying mental disability.
We also encourage you to visit our sections on the following topics:
- Child SSI benefits
- Disabled Adult Children (DAC) disability appeals
- Surviving spouse benefits
- Disability cessation appeals
- Stages of your claim
If you require the help of an experienced and knowledgeable Social Security Disability lawyer, look no further than the Law Offices of Cynthia G. Starkey. Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients in SSDI and SSI cases. Cynthia G. Starkey has been handling SSDI and SSI appeals for more than 30 years. As a client of our firm, you will have an experienced, caring and dedicated advocate on your side.
Contact A San Jose Social Security Disability Attorney
We represent clients throughout the Bay Area. We are pleased to offer a free consultation and case evaluation. We charge no fees unless we recover benefits for you. Se habla Español en la oficina de San Jose solamente. You can consult with a Social Security Disability attorney at any of our three office locations in San Jose, Fremont and San Mateo, California. Call 800-655-9652 or contact us by email.
Se habla Español