San Jose Social Security Disability Appeals Lawyers
Have you been denied for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)? Do not lose hope. The majority of all initial SSDI claims and SSI applications are denied, but an appeals process is available. An experienced Social Security Disability attorney can improve your chances to obtain SSDI and SSI benefits.
At the Law Offices of Cynthia G. Starkey , we have represented thousands of disabled clients and have a strong record of results in SSDI and SSI appeals. Our attorneys and staff treat clients with dignity, respect and compassion. If retained to handle your SSDI and SSI appeals, we will vigorously pursue the benefits you are entitled to receive.
You have 65 days to appeal a denied SSDI and SSI claim, so please contact our offices immediately for assistance. To schedule a free consultation, contact any of our three convenient office locations in San Jose or San Mateo.
The Attorney You Choose Is Important
The attorney you choose will likely have a significant impact on the outcome of your case. There are a variety of ways in which our attorneys can make a positive difference in your case. To improve your chances for success, we will:
- Take time to listen to you and fully understand how your physical or mental health issues are impacting your ability to work
- Fully explain to you the process of appealing your denial of benefits
- Understand why the Social Security Administration denied your claim
- Request and submit all the medical records that demonstrate the severity of your physical or mental impairments
- Obtain a supportive letter from your treating doctor
- Prepare your testimony for the hearings, if a hearing is necessary
- In preparation for your hearing, write a pre-hearing statement to the judge about why you deserve to be granted benefits
- Attend your hearing and advocate on your behalf
- Make a compelling argument on your behalf for the benefits you are entitled to receive
- Talk to you after each step of the appeal so you know what to expect
Cynthia G. Starkey has been handling SSDI appeals for more than 30 years. She is experienced in handling all levels of appeals, from the administrative process to actions in federal court. Ms. Starkey is a board-certified Social Security Disability specialist from the National Board of Legal Specialty. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact A San Mateo SSDI Appeals Lawyer
We represent clients throughout the Bay Area. We are pleased to offer a free consultation and case evaluation. We charge no fees unless we recover benefits for you. Se habla Español en la oficina de San Jose solamente. You can consult with a Social Security Disability attorney at any of our three office locations in San Jose and San Mateo, California. Call 800-655-9652 or contact us by email.
Se habla Español